THE SOLEMN RULES TO BE FOLLOWED ARE:
1. The students are encouraged to converse in English within the School premises except during the vernacular period.
2. The students must turn-out in proper uniform on all School days.
3. The uniform must be clean and neatly pressed, shoes well polished, finger-nails pared and hair well brushed and combed.
4. The boy students must have a decent hair-cut and the girls must tie their hair with the School prescribed ribbon.
5. On their way to or from School, the day scholars must maintain a very high degree of conduct and behaviour keeping in mind the high tone that School holds in the society.
6. The students must always bring with them all the required text books and exercise books, according to their routine. The text books need to be covered nicely with plain brown paper.
7. The students record their homework details etc. in diary, which need to be checked and signed by parents/guardians.
8. For leave of absence including half-day, a written request is to be made by parents/ guardians in the child’s diary.
9. A student found to be suffering from an infectious disease is not allowed to attend the School until and unless a Medical Certificate from a qualified Doctor is produced.
10. A child who continues to remain absent for two consecutive months without prior intimation or permission from School, is liable to be removed from the rolls.
11. The parents/guardians must ensure that their children/wards are taken home promptly after School hours. The bus-rider students are to be picked-up at the designated bus stops by parents/guardians.
12. The School does not accept responsibility for loss of things, such as money, watch, calculator etc. brought to School by pupils.
13. Applying nail polish and bringing undesirable books or things or jewelry etc. in the School are strictly prohibited.
14. During School hours, pupils are not allowed to go outside the School compound without the permission of Principal.
15. The students are expected to see that they do not litter the School premises with paper, eatable remains etc. during recess and essentially use the bins provided for the purpose.
16. As soon as short and long breaks are over, students must proceed to their respective classes in line without wasting any time.
17. While moving along corridors or up and down the stairs, children must walk in silence and should allow the teachers first.
18. The students are not permitted to come out of their class-rooms during class-hours or in between periods.
19. Use of foul language or creating an unpleasant scene or resorting to physical assault on anybody, within the School premises, and neglect of regular academic work or use of unfair means in examinations etc. are acts of gross indiscipline, which are not tolerated at
20. Any damage or disfigurement done to School property by a student must be compensated by the parents/guardians paying the cost of repairs etc.
21. Unauthorized lending or borrowing of money within the School premises is not permissible.
22. No day scholar is entitled to enter the Hostel premises anytime. Besides, no student is allowed to go to the administrative office or Teachers’ Room without any genuine work.
23. The parents/guardians are not allowed to see their children/wards or contact any teacher during class-hours without the permission of Principal.
24. The parents/guardians are advised to collect the exam results of their children/wards personally on the dates specified by School.
25. Expenditure on Medical Consultation Fee, prescribed medicines, Lab tests, hospitalization, and surgery etc other than First-Aid is billed to the parents.
26. In the event of serious illness of a boarder, his/her parents/guardians are informed immediately. They may be in constant touch with the Hostel Teacher over the phone between 5 pm and 8 am.
27. Disciplinary action will be taken against any student who is found to have used unfair means in the periodic tests or examinations, and should the student concerned continue to repeat the offence, he/she will be required to be withdrawn.
28. Transfer Certificate will be issued to a student only after the parents have paid all sums due to the School.
ued to a student only after the parents have paid all sums due to the School.